Monday, June 10, 2013

Re: [CHICKENS-101] Re: How to break a broody hen?

 

I can send you some americauna eggs for shipping. Let me know.

________________________________
From: Pats Menagerie <patsmenagerie@gmail.com>
To: CHICKENS-101@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, June 10, 2013 6:46 AM
Subject: [CHICKENS-101] Re: How to break a broody hen?


 
I let her hatch out one egg last summer because I didn't really want any more bantys. she became broody again before her chick was ready to leave her side and they would both sit in the box together. I don't have any desire for more bantys. I'll look into some standard Easter eggers' eggs on Egg bid.... Any new englanders out there got some fertile eggs??
Pat

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (8)
Recent Activity:
To post a message to the list go to
CHICKENS-101@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment