Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Re: [CHICKENS-101] Re: How to break a broody hen?

 


I have some standard americauna eggs I would be willing to send if you can cover the shipping charge.

________________________________
From: Pats Menagerie <patsmenagerie@gmail.com>
To: CHICKENS-101@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, June 11, 2013 7:21 AM
Subject: [CHICKENS-101] Re: How to break a broody hen?


 
I can't put her out to free range with the rest of the flock because she just runs back to the hen house. I have to leave the hen house available for my other hens to lay. putting her in the 10x10 fenced enclosure connected to the hen house and closing the access door is the only way I have to separate her from the nest boxes and still give her room to move, eat and drink.

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (14)
Recent Activity:
To post a message to the list go to
CHICKENS-101@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment