Marla, I hope their coats are all wrong; they were very thick. :( I am babysitting, or is it called chicken sitting this winter and have my cords and lights ready for heat lamps. I need to go buy at least 10 bulbs for the light fixtures. I want to be ready in case it is bitter cold. Melting frozen water dishes before I go to school at 4am stinks, rather have heat lamps.
Today was a crazy day. The guys didn't get the trailer hooked up early enough for me this morning. Wanted it done last night. My zero turn mower is finally fixed and I took it back to my parents. It's so much fun to mow with!!! Mowed, repaired a couple of fences with patches and hog rings. Ate all of the big green peppers I could find then raided the watermelons, cantelope, and broccoli. Hope they don't notice. I swear I ate my way thru their garden today. LOL!
From: Marla <marlajulich@yahoo.com>
To: CHICKENS-101@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, September 16, 2012 8:47 AM
Subject: Re: [CHICKENS-101] ??rough winter ahead??
Today was a crazy day. The guys didn't get the trailer hooked up early enough for me this morning. Wanted it done last night. My zero turn mower is finally fixed and I took it back to my parents. It's so much fun to mow with!!! Mowed, repaired a couple of fences with patches and hog rings. Ate all of the big green peppers I could find then raided the watermelons, cantelope, and broccoli. Hope they don't notice. I swear I ate my way thru their garden today. LOL!
Cathryn rainbowsilkiesTM Michigan
From: Marla <marlajulich@yahoo.com>
To: CHICKENS-101@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, September 16, 2012 8:47 AM
Subject: Re: [CHICKENS-101] ??rough winter ahead??
Please no! I can't stand winter unless it's mild.
Marla
Marla
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
__._,_.___
To post a message to the list go to
CHICKENS-101@yahoogroups.com
CHICKENS-101@yahoogroups.com
.
__,_._,___
No comments:
Post a Comment