Sunday, September 16, 2012

[CHICKENS-101] Re: New dilemma...

 

they free feed so the hopper is always full .. they dont eat much from it in the summer as they free range ( in the winter there are two feeders
.. but yes when every one else is out she sneaks back and eats.. there is water all over the property (pond and three waterers) and when I bring kitchen scraps out I TRY to make sure she gets some but it doesnt always work...
( either the others chase her away or if I try to throw it she gets spooked by it and runs away - the only time it works is if I can drop it where she sees it and I walk around to the other side of the coop and feed the others so she can eat in peace.. but that doesnt always work out as she doesnt always see it and the second i come out of the house they come running so I have to sneak out!)

thanks!

--- In CHICKENS-101@yahoogroups.com, "David Sullenberger" <David_Sullenberger@...> wrote:
>
> Zilla963 writes in part:
> "...sorry for the americaunas (sic) because one is mentally challenged and spends her entire day by herself and the other ..."
> *** 15 ***
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
To post a message to the list go to
CHICKENS-101@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment