Thursday, September 23, 2010

Re: [CHICKENS-101] Baby Chics bring back found memories

 

that is too cute. i have one back in th house so i can keep an eye on her and she has always been one of my favorite chickens and she sang to me all day today and just hearing that made me relax and fall asleep.

heather

--- On Thu, 9/23/10, Cryptidwolf <cryptidwolf@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Cryptidwolf <cryptidwolf@gmail.com>
Subject: [CHICKENS-101] Baby Chics bring back found memories
To: CHICKENS-101@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, September 23, 2010, 12:34 PM

 

Ah, I remember when my daughter was 2 years old and would run down the hallway to wake me up. I could hear her feet whopping the floor.

 

Last night I couldn't sleep so I decided to watch my baby chics. When I put my hand in the brooder, two would run for my hand and three would run away.

I would go to the other side of the brooder and put my hand in, same thing. It was so cute to hear the sound of little feet running across a wood floor.


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
To post a message to the list go to
CHICKENS-101@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment