Hi Georgia, don't worry. I'd prob have to ask ds or dh to help down load it or something. It sounds funny but life has been far too hectic these last three/four weeks to bother trying to find a picture. I often miss pictures sent on our site for some reason, I just got used to missing them.lol.
Got me nan's funeral on Sat. ( She was 92 ) So busy day tom organising my family (food etc so the poor dears don't starve) then dh will drop me off at my sister's house in Swindon & I'll go with them on Sat morn. It's in London.
Thanks for the offer anyway :~) Jane & Co.
Got me nan's funeral on Sat. ( She was 92 ) So busy day tom organising my family (food etc so the poor dears don't starve) then dh will drop me off at my sister's house in Swindon & I'll go with them on Sat morn. It's in London.
Thanks for the offer anyway :~) Jane & Co.
__._,_.___
To post a message to the list go to
CHICKENS-101@yahoogroups.com
CHICKENS-101@yahoogroups.com
.
__,_._,___
No comments:
Post a Comment