I Googled Barber Pole Worms, and they, and the symptoms they cause are
NASTY, to say the least. It is sad that the worms are becoming
resistant to some wormicide.
We have been invaded by little gnats, that look like fruit flies, and
the little boogers wait till we open the kitchen door, and swarm in. I
have been fighting them by spraying them and zapping them with a
battery-operated fly swatter (looks like a tennis racket). The swarm was
worse when we had the Polar Vortex. Also, these little snots can fly
into a microwave when it is on, and come out unharmed. I don't get it.
So I keep spraying (which works) and zapping them with the fly swatter...
Anita B. SW Ohio, where we are under a Winter Storm Warning
| Reply via web post | Reply to sender | Reply to group | Start a New Topic | Messages in this topic (24) |
CHICKENS-101@yahoogroups.com
No comments:
Post a Comment