Monday, June 27, 2011

Re: [CHICKENS-101] Re: O/T Cathryn

Morn. george
Hay you woodchucks, quit chuckin my wood t heee
heeee


On Mon, 27 Jun 2011 06:12:21 -0400, Old George
<barnmanager@myfairpoint.net> wrote:

> Good morning everyone. The sun is finally going to shine here in New
> England. Cathryn if you continue to scare the daylights out of the group
> steps will have to be taken. LOL. I'm really glad you are on the mend.
> My little feathered and furry friends are all doing well. A couple days
> ago I purchased two have-a-heart knock offs at the feed store. I set one
> up to catch an opossum that had been raiding the compost. What I caught
> was the resident skunk. Boy, was she upset. Talk about raising a stink.
> Not to worry, the weather is nice and the DW promised I could come back
> in the house in a couple days. Stinkey is back under the barn. That's
> what I get for buying a 'made in China' fake have-a-heart instead of the
> real thing. A real have-a-heart would never have made that mistake. Next
> I am going after the woodchuck. I wonder what I will catch? Once you get
> hooked on one of these things there's no turning back.
>
> Ol' George
>
>
>
>


--
Using Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/mail/


------------------------------------

To post a message to the list go to
CHICKENS-101@yahoogroups.comYahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CHICKENS-101/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CHICKENS-101/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
CHICKENS-101-digest@yahoogroups.com
CHICKENS-101-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
CHICKENS-101-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

No comments:

Post a Comment