Monday, June 27, 2011

[CHICKENS-101] Re: O/T Cathryn

 

Good morning everyone. The sun is finally going to shine here in New England. Cathryn if you continue to scare the daylights out of the group steps will have to be taken. LOL. I'm really glad you are on the mend. My little feathered and furry friends are all doing well. A couple days ago I purchased two have-a-heart knock offs at the feed store. I set one up to catch an opossum that had been raiding the compost. What I caught was the resident skunk. Boy, was she upset. Talk about raising a stink. Not to worry, the weather is nice and the DW promised I could come back in the house in a couple days. Stinkey is back under the barn. That's what I get for buying a 'made in China' fake have-a-heart instead of the real thing. A real have-a-heart would never have made that mistake. Next I am going after the woodchuck. I wonder what I will catch? Once you get hooked on one of these things there's no turning back.

Ol' George

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
To post a message to the list go to
CHICKENS-101@yahoogroups.com
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment