Friday, January 28, 2011

Re: [CHICKENS-101] Henacation!

 

Ah, the fun of moving our chicken chess pieces around.  Today I had a junior chicken to try and integrate into a  group.  He had grown up in the house.  With 6 groups to choose from, where to put him.???  He's a Silkie mix and first I tried with the Silkies.  They ALL hated him.  So I moved him down to the pen with the NN Silkie and the Partridge Silkie.  Well, that might have been ok, but in that pen are also 3 little OEGB's.  One of them immediately began hating on him.  Poor chickie!   My final try was a pen with way too many chickens in it.  But 2 of those are Black Silkies, pretty much the same color he is so I thought maybe nobody would notice he was a little different.  The rest of that group are bantam Polish.  I'll see how he fared in the morning. 

Georgia

For all your chicken's clothing needs, go to
www.chickensaddlesanddiapers.webs.com

--- On Sat, 1/29/11, colormyponys@aol.com <colormyponys@aol.com> wrote:

**Thank you! I sure hope they appreciate it! I didn't tell them that I have ulterior motives - arranged marriages, arranged conjugal visits, segragation, etc.  The only diversity allowed will be for the table egg flock!
 
Yes, it's an addiction! I'm hooked but denying I need a 12 step program!


~*~ Shar ~*~




__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
To post a message to the list go to
CHICKENS-101@yahoogroups.com
MARKETPLACE

Find useful articles and helpful tips on living with Fibromyalgia. Visit the Fibromyalgia Zone today!


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment