Friday, January 28, 2011

Re: [CHICKENS-101] florida codes

 

Hi DeeDee, while NPR proper may have poultry restrictions, the surrounding counties would not.  As long as you are in the county instead of the city, you should be able to keep chickens. 

For all your chicken's clothing needs, go to
www.chickensaddlesanddiapers.webs.com

--- On Sat, 1/29/11, DeeDee <chickadee1379@gmail.com> wrote:

From: DeeDee <chickadee1379@gmail.com>
Subject: [CHICKENS-101] florida codes
To: CHICKENS-101@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, January 29, 2011, 3:01 AM

Hi all, my name is Dee Dee I grew up with chickens and as soon as I could as an adult I got some chickens of my own. Here in S.E. OK, I just have a small flock of mixed breed 4+ year old egg chickens, more for my own enjoyment then anything else. So here is my issue. For work I might have to move to Florida and I think the town is New Port Richey. I have looked all over the internet for zoning and codes and I can't find anywhere that says you can or can't own chickens. I have already accepted the fact that my current flock most likely wouldn't make the 1100 mile trip but I have plenty of good neighbors. So does any one know if I would be able to legally start a new flock. I guess I could live a while without chickens but I don't really want to. Thanks for your time.
Dee Dee



------------------------------------

To post a message to the list go to
CHICKENS-101@yahoogroups.comYahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CHICKENS-101/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CHICKENS-101/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    CHICKENS-101-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CHICKENS-101-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    CHICKENS-101-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
To post a message to the list go to
CHICKENS-101@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment