Friday, January 28, 2011

Re: [CHICKENS-101] Cipro

 

If she is light I'd give her 1/4 twice a day. I thought she was already on it. Maybe this is a repost by yahoo. Cathryn


Thankyou Cathryn.


I'll go ahead and start her on Cipro and give it to her like you suggest. She's
sleeping now, and I have 12 hour shifts for the next three days in a row. I
know she is very very light. She came from an egg production farm where they
keep very small hens. Do I give that to her twice a day or once?

Jewel

_,_._,___

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
To post a message to the list go to
CHICKENS-101@yahoogroups.com
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment