Sunday, June 27, 2010

Re: [CHICKENS-101] blood type diet

 

In a bow to this, instead of making the baked potatoes with the (home raised) pork chops & summer squash we had for dinner tonight, I steamed a lot more squash and left out the potatoes... but that pork chop sure was good :-)
 
In a message dated 6/27/2010 10:19:19 P.M. Central Daylight Time, cathryntherese@yahoo.com writes:
I looked it over and they said I would do better with a vegetarian diet.  I do way better with the lean meats, veggies, and fruits.   Sometimes I crave lean beef and venison.  Now you got me going...I'll have to stop somewhere to get my lean meat fix. Cath
 
Laura Undem,  http://flyingafarm.com/poultry.html
3 Dark egg layer breeds, JB Coturnix Quail, Runner Ducks, Polish Crested, Seramas, BR Turkeys, Light Sussex, Silkies, Longcrowers & more. AR NPIP 71-0607






__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
To post a message to the list go to
CHICKENS-101@yahoogroups.com
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Get real-time World Cup coverage on the Yahoo! Toolbar. Download now to win a signed team jersey!

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment