Sunday, June 27, 2010

[CHICKENS-101] Keets turkeys and chickens, feed?

 

I'm completely out of my element of dogzzz. I have 2 month old turkeys, 2 month old chickens, 1 year old hens, and a bash of upcoming guinea hens. I've been trying to keep separate, but that is not working great, so wondering if there is a food for all? Since Tyson and butterbean are gettting along, thinking it's time to let them be.

I also have one tiny issue with the older hens, I have a small space for my table, grass, my place. The birds have a great big space and so forth but still get over the 6 ft fence and come to "my place". I can only think to cut wings, but I'm asking, how in the world are these critters contained? And why in the world do they have to come cut up my space and poo on my chair when they have their own? Hmmm?

Renee
S CA
Where they all are looking like dinner tonight

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
To post a message to the list go to
CHICKENS-101@yahoogroups.com
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment