I haven't gone out to look for bugs. I'm still wrestling with how to actually get him without getting attacked. One of the girls was grooming him by running his feathers through her beak. I thought it was cute. Could she have been getting rid of the bugs? By the way, he was fully feathered when arrived.
I hadn't even thought of him introducing anything to the girls. Will the eggs be okay after I spray them or is there a waiting period before eating the eggs?
On Sun, Feb 2, 2014 at 8:27 PM, Deb and Randy Buckler <gotrandy@tcsn.net> wrote:
Get some "Mite-Guard", Cassie. It's an organic mite spray. I keep a bottle of it in my coop at all times and spray buts, necks, under the wings, legs...I also spray the perches...shoot, everywhere the chicken "is". You can get it at your feed store, and it shouldn't be very expensive. Did you find some buggies?Deb
__._,_.___
| Reply via web post | Reply to sender | Reply to group | Start a New Topic | Messages in this topic (15) |
To post a message to the list go to
CHICKENS-101@yahoogroups.com
CHICKENS-101@yahoogroups.com
.
__,_._,___
No comments:
Post a Comment