Tuesday, February 4, 2014

RE: [CHICKENS-101] RE: Attn. Tina & Others

 

This is getting even further from chickens, but I can't seem to find these phone numbers everyone says are so easy to find.  Recently I wanted a neighbor's phone number and  while I have all recent telephone books, there is not one which residential listings.  So if someone is getting phone numbers, I'd like to know how.

 

Lori

People can find you so easily these days.There is no privacy anyone can put your name in and get your addy & phone #...Thank you for the concern and I will think on changing my sig line to this more limited one for posts in this group...Many of my groups require much more detailed sig lines be included with posts. 

Tina in Missouri

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)
To post a message to the list go to
CHICKENS-101@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment