Saturday, January 29, 2011

Re: [CHICKENS-101] Re: OT: Wisconsin's 200 cows deaths - update

 

Cath,
 
What a lovely couple your parents are! And how fortunate that you still have them both.
 
We lost my mom in Dec after about 9 years battling Alzheimer's, and my dad passe dwhen I was 8. :o( n I always envy folks who have their parents and hate to hear when people speak poorly of their family. 
 
--Shelley

From: CathrynTherese Fitch Walden <cathryntherese@yahoo.com>
To: CHICKENS-101@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sat, January 29, 2011 1:20:46 PM
Subject: Re: [CHICKENS-101] Re: OT: Wisconsin's 200 cows deaths - update [1 Attachment]

 

My father is the expert.  I learn from him.  A small paint brush comes in handy and not planting other cukes et.... My father can stick a rose or a stick off a tree into the ground and it grows. He is quite amazing. I attached a pic taken at my brother's wedding.  Not bad for an 82 year old dad and mom right behind him in age. Cathryn
 

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
To post a message to the list go to
CHICKENS-101@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment