Eric,
this isn't addressed to me, but I had to say that I saved some seeds last year because I was so happy with the tomatoes I got. So I'll try in a few months to grow them. Will be interesting to see, as most of them were heirloom types.
--Shelley
From: Eric Rogers <mr.rooster2u@yahoo.com>
To: CHICKENS-101@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sat, January 29, 2011 11:24:52 AM
Subject: [CHICKENS-101] Re: OT: Wisconsin's 200 cows deaths - update
Before I got old with too many aches and pains to do all the work to live that way I tried for self sufficiency too. I did keep bees until I developed an allergy to their stings. (I've been desensitized using pure bee venom.) I never made it all the way but I gave it a good try. I've got to ask, do you grow your own garden seeds for the next year? That is a real challenge.
Eric
__._,_.___
To post a message to the list go to
CHICKENS-101@yahoogroups.com
CHICKENS-101@yahoogroups.com
.
__,_._,___
No comments:
Post a Comment