I didn't look at her nasal and gums. After I figured out the maggots where coming from under her skin I wanted to get rid of the body as soon as I could.
I did think about opening her up to see if there was anything but feared there would be a sea of creepy crawlies and didn't want to have them escape.
Jeannette
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®
-----Original Message-----
From: "Laura A. Roberts" <laura0554@hughes.net>
Sender: CHICKENS-101@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 00:16:31
To: <CHICKENS-101@yahoogroups.com>
Reply-To: CHICKENS-101@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [CHICKENS-101] OT odd and gross question.
Are you sure they were maggots and not some other parasite? Poor
thing! It's probably too late, but were her mucus membranes pale?
That just seems bazaar! I am sorry. I would have freaked out!
I hate it when something happens to the little ones and I was
totally clueless until it was too late!
Too bad you couldn't have done a necropsy........just to have the
answers. I hate these "mysteries of life..........and death".
Laura
------------------------------------
To post a message to the list go to
CHICKENS-101@yahoogroups.comYahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CHICKENS-101/
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CHICKENS-101/join
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
CHICKENS-101-digest@yahoogroups.com
CHICKENS-101-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
CHICKENS-101-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
No comments:
Post a Comment