Saturday, July 2, 2011

[CHICKENS-101] Re: Non traditional meats and Govt Intervention

 

Great read, Deb. Thanks for sharing. I am also a big horse lover and can't imagine eating one.

--- In CHICKENS-101@yahoogroups.com, "colinb" <gotrandy@...> wrote:
>
>
> This is an excellent video, and very important to be aware of. They've
> been showing it in my area here in California. There are endless
> battles going on to protect our right to grow and eat healthy food/meat.
>
> I will say, I have noticed an increase in foods marked as "organic" or
> "Made in America". I was so amused at Target today....I don't go there
> often, but this time I noticed they had lovely little 8 ounce decorator
> bottles of "organic milk" for (only!) 99cents! Ha! What a rip! But at
> least they also had a great variety of organic, CAGE FREE eggs that were
> reasonable priced...that was cool!
>
> Deb

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
To post a message to the list go to
CHICKENS-101@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment