Friday, April 22, 2011

Re: [CHICKENS-101] Re: baby chicks

 

 George, How about blue kote instead?  I don't think black nail polish is a good idea at all!  LOL!  But it sounded funny.  I sprayed blue kote on a picked crest today and it splattered on my new PJ top w/ pockets I bought for barn work, on my hands, my face, neck, and arms.  I have a dauber bottle.  I am going to put q tips in an empty medicine bottle and take them out to use instead of the sprayer. Cathryn


From: Old George <barnmanager@myfairpoint.net>
To: CHICKENS-101@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Fri, April 22, 2011 8:55:48 AM
Subject: [CHICKENS-101] Re: baby chicks

 

Hi Shawna, Yes this happen, sometimes with bad results. A quick solution is the coat the toes with Vicks Vapo rub, or just vasoline or even motor oil. Something that won't taste good. It's the pink they go after.If you know someone that's "GOTH" get some black fingernail paint.
Ol' George

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
To post a message to the list go to
CHICKENS-101@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment