Friday, January 28, 2011

Re: [CHICKENS-101] Cipro

 

Thankyou Cathryn.

I'll go ahead and start her on Cipro and give it to her like you suggest. She's
sleeping now, and I have 12 hour shifts for the next three days in a row. I
know she is very very light. She came from an egg production farm where they
keep very small hens. Do I give that to her twice a day or once?

Jewel

________________________________
From: CathrynTherese Fitch Walden <cathryntherese@yahoo.com>
To: CHICKENS-101@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Mon, January 24, 2011 10:43:28 AM
Subject: Re: [CHICKENS-101] Cipro

Jewel, Yes I can, that is why I told you before to get as script, cipro has come
way down in price. She still has infection is my guess. I'd treat her for a
good 14-20 days. She is a standard? Cut, break in half if she is a standard,
wet it and put it down on the side of her crop. Do you know her weight? Weigh
yourself then holding her. Let me know her weight, ok? Cathryn

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
To post a message to the list go to
CHICKENS-101@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment