Give him a few days and watch him walk. Roadkill had did that at first and all of a sudden he started walking and running on it fine!
On 10/28/2010 3:40 PM, gothchickenlady wrote:
This morning when I went in to feed the chicks, one of the Turkens was laying on it's side. At first I thought it was shaving bathing. Picked it up and one foot has the toes curled up. And can't put any weight on that leg.
So I put Bandit in a seperate box with food and water. Eating and drinking fine. Still can't put weight on the leg. Ckd it over, no swelling, can't feel anything wrong. It's about 51/2 wks old.
I've seriously thought about splinting the leg, but what about the foot?
Another chick from the same hatch, different breed also has a bad foot, but get's along just fine.
Gothy
http://fullmoonchickens.blogspot.com/
__._,_.___
To post a message to the list go to
CHICKENS-101@yahoogroups.com
CHICKENS-101@yahoogroups.com
MARKETPLACE
.
__,_._,___
No comments:
Post a Comment