Giggle! We had in a previous home, a two acre property we lived on. The dog across the street would walk across the yard and dribble poop. Hubby thought I will fix that and put up an electric fence. It was a ten mile fence that was four strands. Well that worked pretty well in keeping the dogs out, So of course, we thought hmm I bet that would keep a dog in.... So what do you suppose we put in that yard? Yup! I big ole German Shepard! So for extra security after seeing another dog run right through the fence after getting shocked we put up an I side perimeter just for some distance between the dog and road. Well one dog sometimes leads to two... A male shows up at our international airport and he is a massive puppy.
Sent from my iPhone
Sent from my iPhone
<<Hate to sound cruel, but the little folks shouldn't be on your property without permission. Once they get bit by the fence, they will stay away.>>
There are folks wicked enough to tell a child (or even a grown wife) that you can test a fence without getting shocked if you touch it with a flower... Just sayin'!
Rhonda
Sidesaddle Hall of Famer
Five-time US National Sidesaddle Champion
__._,_.___
| Reply via web post | Reply to sender | Reply to group | Start a New Topic | Messages in this topic (38) |
To post a message to the list go to
CHICKENS-101@yahoogroups.com
CHICKENS-101@yahoogroups.com
.
__,_._,___
No comments:
Post a Comment