Monday, December 3, 2012

Re: [CHICKENS-101] Re: Enough Already!

 

Oops that send before I was done. Well the male starts eating the house so another fence goes up to keep the man stopper from eating the house... The Wife is leaning over the fence getting water from the spigot standing in wet mud w/o shoes. The fence touches wife's thigh... Yep! It almost takes your breath away!
It also encourages male dogs to squat!

Charlene

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 3, 2012, at 8:08 PM, Charlene <akcamping@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Giggle! We had in a previous home, a two acre property we lived on. The dog across the street would walk across the yard and dribble poop. Hubby thought I will fix that and put up an electric fence. It was a ten mile fence that was four strands. Well that worked pretty well in keeping the dogs out, So of course, we thought hmm I bet that would keep a dog in.... So what do you suppose we put in that yard? Yup! I big ole German Shepard! So for extra security after seeing another dog run right through the fence after getting shocked we put up an I side perimeter just for some distance between the dog and road. Well one dog sometimes leads to two... A male shows up at our international airport and he is a massive puppy.

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (39)
Recent Activity:
To post a message to the list go to
CHICKENS-101@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment