If I remember my history correctly, the stuff was developed and made by monks in a German monastery as a medical potion.
Much like "Frauenkloister" was developed and is still sold, I believe, by nuns in Germany. And almost as bad tasting.
But remember, 19 or 20 year old GI's would drink almost anything with alcohol in it.
Remind me to tell you about my tour on the remote island of St. Lawrence in the Bering Strait.
I dream of a day when a chicken can cross the road without its motives being questioned.
________________________________
From: CathrynTherese <cathryntherese@yahoo.com>
To: "CHICKENS-101@yahoogroups.com" <CHICKENS-101@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 4, 2012 7:56 PM
Subject: Re: [CHICKENS-101] OT
Bob, I looked it up. It sounds really bad just like you said. "Jägermeister is an herbal, bitter liqueur from Germany made of a secret blend of over 50 herbs, fruits and spices." Might be good for pain medicine for chickens before cutting on a foot or cleaning out a deep wound. I think Eric recommended 2- 3 drops.
Cathryn rainbowsilkiesTMMichigan
| Reply via web post | Reply to sender | Reply to group | Start a New Topic | Messages in this topic (27) |
CHICKENS-101@yahoogroups.com
No comments:
Post a Comment