I remember a few years ago we had an earth quake here in uk.
It was in the middle of the night & woke me up. The bed was not shaking, what I heard was the door rattling, but 1 I was too tired to go downstairs to see if it was a burglar, 2 if it was a burglar I knew our dog Jack would have been going mad. & three I was too scared to go down stairs & hid under the blanket & consequently fell back to sleep. It was the next morn when a few of the neighbors were talking about it that I realised that what I had woken up to was actually an earthquake! LOL. Jane & co
__._,_.___
| Reply via web post | Reply to sender | Reply to group | Start a New Topic | Messages in this topic (6) |
To post a message to the list go to
CHICKENS-101@yahoogroups.com
CHICKENS-101@yahoogroups.com
.
__,_._,___
No comments:
Post a Comment