Thanks Gothy. He is a handsome boy. All six are very handsome boys. I didn't ask which hoarding show, but I think it's the one with the guy who had like 150 birds living inside his house, and his daughter was trying to get him some help. I would have loved to have seen it, but I don't have a TV.... TV's suck my brain away... what's left anyway after my 20's.
Jewel
From: gothchickenlady <gothchickenlady@yahoo.com>
To: CHICKENS-101@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thu, April 21, 2011 5:51:52 PM
Subject: Re: [CHICKENS-101] what kind of roo
Jewel
From: gothchickenlady <gothchickenlady@yahoo.com>
To: CHICKENS-101@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thu, April 21, 2011 5:51:52 PM
Subject: Re: [CHICKENS-101] what kind of roo
| He looks a lot my EE bantam roo Boo Boo Chicken. Same coloring and comb. Handsome guy whatever he is. Just curious, was this the show that was on Animal Planet? Gothy http://fullmoonchickens.blogspot.com/ |
oups.com
.
__._,_.___
To post a message to the list go to
CHICKENS-101@yahoogroups.com
CHICKENS-101@yahoogroups.com
.
__,_._,___
No comments:
Post a Comment