[Attachment(s) from CathrynTherese Fitch Walden included below]
From: sjgoldstein_2000 <sandiejg@valornet.com>
To: CHICKENS-101@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Fri, April 22, 2011 8:58:18 AM
Subject: [CHICKENS-101] Re: silkies
Hatchery silkies are silkies you order or a business orders from a hatchery. Silkies are my passion and I have used hatchery silkies to get penciling or different traits I want in my silkies. It's a process of careful breeding and culling/selling/gifting the culls I do not want. Your chicks are not going to grow up to look like the chicks of people who breed for the standard and the passion/love of the breed. BUT, yours should be loving, sweet, adorable silkies. They'll look different is all. Cathryn
From: sjgoldstein_2000 <sandiejg@valornet.com>
To: CHICKENS-101@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Fri, April 22, 2011 8:58:18 AM
Subject: [CHICKENS-101] Re: silkies
what are hatchery silkies?
__._,_.___
Attachment(s) from CathrynTherese Fitch Walden
4 of 4 Photo(s)
To post a message to the list go to
CHICKENS-101@yahoogroups.com
CHICKENS-101@yahoogroups.com
.
__,_._,___
No comments:
Post a Comment