From: Hudson <lovedle2@gmail.com>
To: CHICKENS-101@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Fri, April 22, 2011 10:48:54 AM
Subject: Re: [CHICKENS-101] Re: guinea question Attn: Kate L.
Hi Y'all:
Thanks so much for all the wise answers on my become a new Mom. I have
decided to purchase about 15 babies. Thank you Kate for taking the time to
write. Your reply has convinced me. Yes! I'll have lots of patience. I'm
sure they will be protectors of my beautiful flock of hens. (42). I do
worry about hawks, although at the present time they are protected overhead
by Kite string every 12-14" apart. (Ol Georges idea). I've put out lots of
CD's, plastic owl and radio. I'm ordering a scarecrow form and will make up
a real ugly Dude. LOL! However, I want my chicks to run out in the pasture
and I'll be constantly worried about them. I'm expecting miracles from the
Guinea's I suppose. They'll sure have a good home here and we are anxious
to get our order placed this weekend.
Have a wonderful Easter.
Anne H.
Middle Georgia
CHICKENS-101@yahoogroups.com
No comments:
Post a Comment