Friday, April 22, 2011

[CHICKENS-101] Re: Chicks!!

 


My girls are coming this weekend!! Wooo Hooo!!!!
--- In CHICKENS-101@yahoogroups.com, "Carol Drewry" <caroldrewry@...> wrote:
>
> Hi guys!
> Well, I have finally ordered my chicks and am so excited! It's gonna take 4 weeks to get them but at least we'll have a little more time to make sure we have everything we need...I've been picking up a little here and there as I go.:o)
>
> I ordered 5 each of the following breeds: New Hampshire Reds, Buff Orpingtons, Black Australorps, Barred Rocks, EE's and Light Brahma's. I am hoping if I get them all together they will be fine together as adults. I ordered all pullets. I figure once we decide which breed/breeds we want to concentrate on I can look for Roo's. Anyway...I am ready for the adventure!
>
> carol
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
To post a message to the list go to
CHICKENS-101@yahoogroups.com
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Find useful articles and helpful tips on living with Fibromyalgia. Visit the Fibromyalgia Zone today!

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment