Monday, December 3, 2012

Re: [CHICKENS-101] Re: from 4 chooks to this! OMG Should I be worried. LOL.

 

Deb, What great news!  Next time you take pics of Alex will you post some? Alex is your special rooster.
 
Cathryn  rainbowsilkiesTM Michigan


From: colinb <gotrandy@tcsn.net>
To: CHICKENS-101@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, December 3, 2012 11:43 AM
Subject: [CHICKENS-101] Re: from 4 chooks to this! OMG Should I be worried. LOL.

 

From what I remember from my dream-interpetation book, a house in a dream represents YOU.  So your  house (you, your life,) is sure full of 'interesting' things! I think the worry of something happening to something you love so much, that is SO vulnerable to EVERYthing, is completely understandable. We started out with only a couple chickens too, and now we're up to 25.  Every one has a name and a distinct personality.  Some have special unique "routines" that only we cater to. It would be super hard for us to EVER go away any length of time and leave our animals in the care of someone else.  Every creature here, and there's alot of them, are treasured members of the family.
  I used to raise Guinea Pigs when I was young. I became SO obcessed with keeping them clean and cared for, I would have horrible dreams of them being filthy, or without water. Those dreams tortured me up until adulthood, when I got married!!  Finally one night, I was being tortured by the starving Guinea Pig dream, and my sub concious, or something, yelled out..."I don't even HAVE those Guinea Pigs anymore"!  Poof! The nighmares ended right there on the spot.  I think as long as you know in your heart that your animals are safe, your brain has no business torturing you with nonsense bad dreams.  I treasure my sleep, and I don't like being messed with by a 'bored brain'! Hee!
Bless your heart for loving those chickens somuch! I KNOW what that's like!
Deb Buckler, Alex's mom  (Alex, by the way, has suddenly decided to STOP pulling out all his feathers and he actually has a few nice feathers n

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (13)
Recent Activity:
To post a message to the list go to
CHICKENS-101@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment