Problem is I work and am not there all the time. After his mom caught wind of what he was doing she made him come with a handwritten apology and apologize in person. I have it on my fridge. Really cute! Anyway, the mom had "enough" of the dad and moved to Michigan. So now problem solved! Sometimes with the younger parents they don't see what the deal is with the kids playing in other yards. Us being done with the raising of children, we really enjoy adult time.
Charlene
Sent from my iPad
On Dec 4, 2012, at 4:18 AM, Mark Greer <markagreer@embarqmail.com> wrote:
> I'd turn the water hose on him every time he came near my front porch until he got the message.
>
| Reply via web post | Reply to sender | Reply to group | Start a New Topic | Messages in this topic (46) |
CHICKENS-101@yahoogroups.com
No comments:
Post a Comment