Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Re: [CHICKENS-101] 63 out and windy, balmy

 

A bit of shaking! It went on long enough that I thought hmm this could be something. This morning when I got in my car it was zero degrees. Brrr. I love turnips! Lots of wow. Gardening this year for me was not successful too cool of a summer and not enough sunshine.

Charlene

Sent from my iPad

On Dec 4, 2012, at 1:41 PM, CathrynTherese <cathryntherese@yahoo.com> wrote:

> An earthquake would cause a bit of excitement. Did it shake and moved things around? Winter is back again. The forecast low is 29. :( I think it'll go lower. Usually has when I check the thermometer in the early morning. I have about a bushel or more of turnips I grew for my parents in the back of my truck; tops and bottoms trimmed, root hairs off, and washed so I hope it doesn't get too cold. My chickens are getting the buggy ones. Next year all 3 rows of turnips will get wood ash put down and worked into the row right before I plant seeds. I only did 2 of the 3 rows and paid for it.
>
> Cathryn rainbowsilkiesTM Michigan

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (9)
To post a message to the list go to
CHICKENS-101@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment