Hi Jennie. Sounds like there are some good names already in the making. I too love the pekins with their cowboy trousers, thats why I named our silver ones from last year Calamity & Jane. We have 2 more from this year of buff & white colouring I am yet to name, plus 2 white. One all white the other with a few black bits. haven't named them all yet but the white ones I am going to have to name after some famous doctor as they look like docs in their whites. Prob dr Jekyle for the all white.
We alsoi have 2 silver laced Wyandottes & 0ne gold laced Wyandotte The gold one is named Golidilocks But havn't decided on the silver ones yet. Prob one will be Hi Ho ( As in the song Hi Ho Silver lining.)
I have to stop typing now, must get my cake made, going to the Malmesbury (town just down the rd) cake society tonight & the theme is christmas. So I am going to attempt top make my own yule log, (normally I cheat & buy the roll in tesco & melt chocolate & smother it & put lines in the choc to make it look like a tree stump. then decorate it. This will be the first time I have ever tried this from start to finish. This is going to be fun! :D Jane & co
__._,_.___
| Reply via web post | Reply to sender | Reply to group | Start a New Topic | Messages in this topic (4) |
To post a message to the list go to
CHICKENS-101@yahoogroups.com
CHICKENS-101@yahoogroups.com
.
__,_._,___
No comments:
Post a Comment